Other Useful Links and Policies
- Academic Senate Bylaws for the School of Medicine Faculty The Faculty and the Dean of the School share responsibilities for conducting the governance of School of Medicine as part of the shared governance.
- School of Medicine Faculty Handbook Essential information about faculty appointments, advancements, and promotions.
- School of Medicine Health Compensation Implementation Plan This document constitutes the Implementing Plan and Procedures for the UCR School of Medicine. For specific departmental plans consult with your department Chair.
- School of Medicine General Contact List
- School of Medicine Open Faculty and Academic Positions
- UCR Academic Personnel Office
- UCR Faculty & Staff Assistance Program
- UCR Resources for Academic Employees
- UCOP General Leaves of Absence Policy APM 700
- UCR Academic Leaves of Absence Guidelines
- UCR Academic Sabbatical & Leave of Absence Request Form
- UCR Process for Sabbatical Leaves
- UCR Resources for Academic Leaves of Absence
- UCR Stop the Clock Certification Request Form This form is to be used for child-bearing or parental leave, active service-modified duties (ASMD), or stop the clock (STP) leaves.
Outside Professional Activities / Conflict of Commitment
- Outside Activity Tracking System (OATS) UCR Online Reporting System UCR online reporting system for Outside Professional Activity. Health Sciences Compensation faculty must report outside professional activities. For more information refer to the UC OATS webpage and review APM 671 policy.
- School of Medicine Guidelines for Quarterly Reporting Outside Professional Activity
- School of Medicine Process for Outside Activity Tracking System
- UCOP Conflict of Commitment Policy APM 670, APM 671, APM 025 Links on policy related to the UC Health Compensation Plan and Conflict of Commitment/Outside Activities of Health Sciences Compensation Plan Participation.
- UCR Conflict of Commitment General Information Summary
- UCR UC OATS Category I Prior Approval Workflow
Feedback or questions contact email@example.com or (951) 827-4507.