For a quick guide on series expectations, review the Senate & Non-Senate Professorial Series Criteria.
For a quick guide on series expectations, review the Academic Lab Personnel Non-Senate Criteria.
Academic Personnel Manual (APM) policy links related to the individual senate series.
- Professor Series - APM 220
- Professor of Clinical (e.g., Medicine) Series - APM 275
- Professor in Residence Series - APM 270
Academic Personnel Manual (APM) policy links related to the individual non-senate series.
- Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series - APM 278
- Adjunct Professor Series - APM 280
- Committee on Clinical Appointment & Advancement - Guidelines
- Appointment Checklist
Identifies materials needed for new non-senate faculty appointments
- Non-Senate CV Template
Use this Microsoft Word document to create a curriculum vitae that follows UC Riverside School of Medicine style guidelines.
Community Based Faculty (Volunteer)
- Volunteer Clinical Professor Series APM 279
- Appointment & Advancement Guidelines (volunteer)
- Workflow for Clinical Faculty Appointments
- Appointment Form
Requires chair-written recommendation on rank & written approval prior to processing.
- APM 279 Attestation Form
Agreement form required for all volunteer appointments.
- Reappointment / Promotion Form
Requires chair-written recommendation & approval prior to processing.
Academic Lab Personnel
Review the Academic Lab Personnel Criteria for a quick guide on series expectations
- Academic Coordinator - APM 375
- Postdoctoral Scholars - UCR Grad Division
- Postdoctoral Scholar Unit Agreement
- Professional Researcher - APM 310
- Project Scientist - APM 311
- Specialist - APM 330
- Visiting Titles - APM 230
Review and Appraisal Committee Responsibility
- APM 210
Academic Personnel Manual (APM) policy for review committees advising on academic actions.
Still not sure, which series to use when appointing your lab personnel? Contact our unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.