Review the Senate & Non-Senate Professorial Series Criteria for a quick guide on series expectations.
Academic Personnel Manual (APM) policy links related to the individual senate series.
Academic Personnel Manual (APM) policy links related to the individual non-senate series.
- Health Sciences - APM 278
- Adjunct - APM 280
- Committee on Clinical Appointment & Advancement - Guidelines
- Appointment Checklist
Identifies materials needed for new non-senate faculty appointments
- Non-Senate CV Template
Use this Microsoft Word document to create a curriculum vitae that follows UC Riverside School of Medicine style guidelines.
Community Based Faculty (volunteer)
- APM 279
Academic Personnel Manual (APM) Policy Link
- Appointment & Advancement Guidelines (volunteer)
- Appointment Form
Requires chair-written recommendation on rank & written approval prior to processing.
- APM 279 Attestation Form
Agreement form required for all volunteer appointments.
- Reappointment / Promotion Form
Requires chair-written recommendation & approval prior to processing.
Review and Appraisal Committee Responsibility
- APM 210
Academic Personnel Manual (APM) policy for review committees advising on academic actions.
Academic Lab Personnel
Review the Academic Lab Personnel Criteria for a quick guide on series expectations
- Academic Lab Personnel Non-Senate Criteria
- Academic Coordinator - APM 375
- Postdoctoral Scholars - UCR Grad Division
- Postdoctoral Scholar Unit Agreement
- Professional Researcher - APM 310
- Project Scientist - APM 311
- Specialist - APM 330
- Visiting Titles - APM 230
Still not sure, which series to use when appointing your lab personnel? Contact our unit at email@example.com.