Culture in Academic Medicine
- Visit the Culture in Academic Medicine page for more information about the series.
- See and download the powerpoints and handouts from the series from Google Drive.
Faculty Mentoring Program
These recordings were made as part of the Faculty Mentoring Program mixers and workshops the Spring of 2022.
- Mentoring Mixer with Kendrick Davis, Ph.D. (Feb. 24, 2022)
- Advising, Coaching or Mentoring: Is what I'm asking for what I Need? with Larry Loo, M.D. (March 24, 2022)
- Mentoring Matters: The Art of Science and Mentoring with Mitchell Feldman, M.D. (April 28, 2022)
- Is there a Role for a Team Approach to Mentoring with Mark Wolfson, Ph.D. (May 12, 2022)
Merit & Promotion Process and eFile Program
The workshops include an overview of academic advancement process, timing and discuss the ways to appropriately document the work, accomplishments, and products in teaching, scholarship and service with a help of the e-FilePlus system.
- Session 1 for Faculty and Staff - August 11, 2022
- Session 2 for Non-Faculty Academics and Community-Based Faculty - September 22, 2022